Saturday 11 December 2010

If you want me you can find me you can find me in the EY!

Couple days, I popped into my mates shop and OYYY I found something which I thought would never appear in my life...AGAIN! The film "The Sandlot". This was like a completely unprovoked blast from the past and when I inserted that silver disc of pure unadulterated madness, I cosied up and watched the SHIT out of it in bed with my Gloomy Bear night cap and reminisced every moment of that film as if I was 8 years old again.


I recommend this to anyone who actually likes old skool kids films rather then this new shit that completely fries your retinas. So yea, 1960's, hot babes and a fat kid who's actually cooler then of a lot of us put together. watch the DAMN FILM.

Oh yeah there's a huge ass dog in it that eats kids (:



No comments:

Post a Comment